Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Brithday Jack!!

Happy Birthday Jack



Yesterday we celebrated Jack's 1st birthday. We have loved having Jack in our lives this past year. We welcomed Jack into our lives when we was only 6 weeks old. As many of you already know, the first six months of his life were pretty rough for our little Jack. However, since his liver shunt surgery, he has been doing great. Jack is healthy and growing and we are very happy about that.
I made Jack some Peanut Butter Muffins for his birthday day. As you can tell he really liked them. I got the recipe for a Schnauzer magazine that my brother got for me right after we got Jack. When we gave Jack the muffin he put the whole thing in his month at once and Justin had to pry it out and break it apart for him.
We gave Jack this red ball for his birthday and he really does love it.
Please enjoy a few of our favorite pictures of Jack.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Makes me remember my sweet Piper at that age...they grow up so fast :) Jack is a cutie!!! I cant wait to see him in July!

    ReplyDelete