Monday, October 25, 2010

Coming soon

I know it has been a month since my last post, but that's not to say I don't have anything to blog about. I do. Justin and I have been really busy this month. Justin has been out of town a lot this month and with that he has taken our camera, will all my pics. That would be the reason I have not blogged. Justin will be home tomorrow and I will have all my pics and will be blogging again.

Here is a line up of what will be on the blog in the coming weeks.
DC tip
Fall decor
Wall art
Organizational ideas
Book reviews
Let me explain the book review posts. After I read a book, I try to express my thoughts of the book to Justin. However, sometimes he is just not that interested in what I am talking about. To me, reading a good book is just a good as watching a good movie. Think about when you watch a movie and it's so good all you want to do is tell everyone about it. Well sometimes I feel that way about a book. Since Justin is not the best audience when it come to me talking about the most recent book I have read, the next best audience is my blog readers.
Don't worry, I will not be giving away anything about the story line of the books, I will just tell you my thoughts on the book itself and the author. This will be coming soon so keep your eyes open.

So this is what is coming down the pipes!!

1 comment: