Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gobble Gobble until you Wobble Wobble!!

This year for Thanksgiving my whole family came together to celebrate - and let me say - we did some celebrating! We started the Hodges/Garcia extravaganza by traveling to my parents house. Stan (my twin) and his girlfriend drove to our house on Tuesday night (from TX) and we drove to my parent's house together on Wednesday. Once arriving at my parents we settled in and had dinner and waited for my older brother Abe and Lindsey to arrive. While traveling from Louisville, Abe and Lindsey encounter some horrendous traffic, it took them 11 hours to get to my parents (should have taken only about 8 or 9). When they got to the house we all said "hey" and then went straight to sleep.

I could type for days about all the activities we did together and all the fun we had but instead I will make a list (I love making lists)

Hung out with family
Enjoyed lots of good food
Helped a church serve Thanksgiving dinner
Played the Wii
Cooked
Had a massage
Rode the rope swing (my favorite thing)
Went shopping
Had a scavenger hunt
Made some great memories

I hope you enjoy looking at all the pics! I know that my whole family had a great time together and we are all looking forward to Christmas were we will have another Hodges/Garcia extravaganza.

Jack enjoyed the ride to my parents

Eating breakfast Thanksgiving morning.



Playing Wii- we were very intense about this game.
Tasting the turkey

This was the kids table, there are now more kids than adults...if you count people under 30-ish as kids.

My grandmother!! So sweet

My grandpa, with his great grandson (my cousin's son) - oh and they matched!


Playing corn hole
Waiting for our massages.
I am really not hurting Jack he was just smiling for the camera.
Sister!!
Waiting to start the scavenger hunt!! Justin and I really won!!!
Saturday night the girls cooked for the guys and this is what we had...

Look at this Snicker Cheese cake, not only did it look delicious but it was.

Just another pic because it was so good . Did I say that it was made from scratch?!

On Saturday we had my parents' pastor and his family over and here are some pictures of there cute kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment