Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend



This Memorial weekend Justin and I traveled to Spring TX to spend time with Justin's Dad. We had a great time meeting all the family, eating, shopping, and swimming. The house was full of family and animals, seven dogs and three birds to be exact. I held one of the large parrots. I was very nervous and needed everyone to watch the bird just in case it wanted to attack!!! Thank goodness there are not attacks to report. Enough about the birds. We spent most of the time hanging out by the pool and eating lots of good food. For the first time in my life I had "breakfast tacos." I only eat the cheese and bean tacos, but they had many other kinds. I had to play it safe:)
We had a great time and are looking forward to our next trip to Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment