Wednesday, June 3, 2009

French Open

About a year ago Justin and I fell in love with the wonderful game of tennis. When a major tennis tournament is going on something comes over us and we put everything aside a focus on that major tournament. Like all sports we have our favorites. Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer are by far our top two favs. After the two greats, I am partial to Andy Murray, Robby Ginepri ( for the record, I have meet Robby), Andy Roddick, and of course the Williams sister.

I took this picture in New York!!

For the past few days Justin and I have been glued to either the TV or the computer watching the French Open. We were both very sad to see Nadal lose in the fourth round. However, this makes it very easy for us to get behind Federer and cheer him on to his 14th major title. Justin and I love to play tennis any chance we get. I have even beaten Justin a few times. I am getting better and better. Justin and I have a new life goal to go to all four major tennis tournaments. We are going to start with the US Open next year or maybe the French Open I am not sure yet. I hope everyone will be cheering for Roger Federer as he goes for his 14th major title.

No comments:

Post a Comment