Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jack

Justin and I are the new proud owners of the cutest Miniature Schnauzer.




Jack is 6 weeks old and weights only 3 and a half pounds. He had his first vet visit today and he has a clean bill of health. Justin and I are working very hard to get him crate trained but it's off to a slow start. We have only had him for two days and the first night he woke up three times during the night but last night he slept through the night. So we are very happy about that. He spends most of the day sleeping but we are trying to keep him awake so he will sleep at night. He is to little that he can only run around for just a little while before he just falls onto the ground, exhausted.

Right after his first bath
All Justin and I want to do is play with him. I brought Jack to Justin office so everyone could see him and all he wanted to do was sleep in Justin's bosses arms. It was so cute. He was so scared because of all the people. I tried to put him on the floor so he could walk but he just laid down and went to sleep. He does not have good traction on our floors at home so when he walks he is always slipping and I wanted to show Justin's office how cute it is but Jack did not want to have any part in it. It is the cutest thing!!

His favorite place to be is snuggled up close to your arms with his head hanging over.I know I have said is over and over but he is the cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment