Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS
I wanted to post something about Christmas before today but it just didn't happen. So better late than never. This year for Christmas Justin and I went to my parents in Winona MS. We had a house full the whole time. On Christmas day Justin's sister ( Adri) brother-in-law (Justin) and Mom came to my parents along with one of my grandmothers and Aunts and her family. It was a great day. Santa was very good to both of us.
This year Abe was not able to come home the day of Christmas but he and Lindsay did come the week before so we were able to celebrate with them. On Sunday we went to my grandparents and took the only other picture of the holiday.



We all had crowns from a prize popper. Notice that Jack has his own cone!!

These are the only pictures that was taken during the whole Christmas break. I know that its sad.
I did take a few pictures of our house, I hope you enjoy!! Last year we moved into our house a month before Christmas we did some decorating but this year I was able to do a little more.


I didn't have a card holder so I made one. I just used ribbons and attached the cards to the ribbons.



We are very excited about having another week off of work and are planning to rest, reorganize and get ready for the new year. We hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment