Wednesday, March 23, 2011

As many of you know, I love NYC. I don't have any real connection to New York, I just love the city.

While Justin and I were in NYC over the Christmas break (read about the trip here),our wonderful photographer friend Robby Followell took time to take some pictures of us. Robby is a great artist and photographer his pictures speak volumes, check out his blog here.

I am not going to post all of the pictures just our favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as Justin and I do! We are still trying to decided which ones that we want to have framed in our house. If it was up to me I would have all of them. Just kidding. But for real!
















I told you that we had too many favorites!! Do you have a favorite? Let us know if you do.

2 comments:

  1. I think the 8th picture is my FAVORITE! Don't you love Robby? Great pics!:-)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love the 49th st picture the best!!! Yall are the cutest! I miss you and cannot wait to see you in JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete