Friday, June 3, 2011

I am such a bad blogger :(

I am starting to notice a trend in my blogging, and I am sure many of you have too. The trend is this... I blog like crazy for a few weeks, slow down a little and them completely stop. I start feeling guilty about not blogging and blog an "I am such a bad blogger post" (case in point) and the cycle starts over. No matter how organized I am or how hard I try I can't break this cycle. A friend said the reason my blogging is so inconsistency is because I am always on the go doing things that I need to blog, so I don't have any time to do the actual blogging.

So, the question is, what do I do? Stop blogging all together or continue in the cycle and hope that things might get better? I could NEVER stop blogging all together. So, I guess the cycle will continue. If you are around me for any length of time you know that I talk about blogging all the time. Currently my camera is full of pictures that I am itching to put on my blog.

Here's hoping that the list of things I want to blog about gets on the blog before I get back in the ugly cycle of not blogging. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. LUCK!!! Cause I want to know whats going on with the Garcias!!

    ReplyDelete