However, in the past few years my love for reading has really grown. I almost always carry a book around with me (you never know when you will have time to stop and read a few pages).
I don't really like to buy books though. I would much rather check a book out at the library. As a result, I have become a big fan of MC's annual book bazaar. Last year I got a lot of great books for really cheap. I am sad to say that I have yet to finished reading all of them but I am working on it. You can read about those books here.
Since I no longer work at MC I had to find out all the details from Justin. Looking back at my last post I knew the book bazaar took place sometime in early fall. I would ask Justin almost every week if he had received any emails about it. Finally, while I was driving on campus I saw the sign announcing the book bazaar. I was super excited!
Once again, I stocked up. I have to say that I am not very familiar with many of these books, but for only $1.00 per book you really can't go wrong.
Here is the list of the all the books I bought at the book bazaar.
- Thin Rich Pretty: Beth Harbison
- Burnt Toast: Teri Hatcher
- True Colors: Kristin Hannah
- The Road to Eden's Ridge: M.L Rose
- A Reliable Wife: Robert Goolrick
- The Ninth Wife: Amy Stolls
- And One Last Thing: Molly Harper
- The Three Weissmanns of Westport: Cathleen Schine
- The Lost Recipe for Happiness: Barbara O'Neal
- Irreplaceable: Stephen Lovely
- The Beach House: Sally John
- Body Surfing: Anita Shreve
- No One You Know: Michelle Richamond
- Lost and Found Jacqueline Sheehan
- Let Them Eat Cake:Sandra Byrd
- In Her Shoes: Jennifer Weiner
I have set a goal for myself to read all the books I have purchased before the next book bazaar. Well, maybe just the ones that I bought at last year's book bazaar. I also might start writing my book reviews again. You will just have to wait and see.