Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Fall Decor

Before we put away all of our Thanksgiving/Fall decor, I wanted to share what our home looked like during the months of October and November. This post will be mostly pictures (there's not much to say about pumpkins and candy corns).

We didn't carve a pumpkin this year. I was a little disappointed because Justin has carved some great pumpkins in the past and knew this year would be no different. Since he failed me, I guess next year he will have to carve two to make up for this year. :)






I made these cute candy corns with poster board and yarn. You can make your own too. I found the idea on Pintrest.


Now, that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to put everything away and start putting up our Christmas decorations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment