Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday MOM!!


Happy Birthday to the BEST Mom Ever!!

I could go on and on about how great my mom is, and if you know her you would agree. Instead of going on and on about how great she is, I will just share a few reason why I love her and why I am proud to be her daughter.

1. She is a Light for Christ.
2. She puts up with me and my two brothers.
3. She is always up for a party.
4. She taught me to be hospitable.
5. She can make almost anything into something fun.
6. She is a great at delegating
7. She is a great shopping partner.
8. She can has pink motorcycle boots.
9. She can make a house a home.
10. She is my Mom!!

Bonus: 11. She puts up with my husband Justin!

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's not your mom in that picture! That's Beth Moore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean this in the MOST sincere way possible...your mom is the BOmB.COM!!!

    I'm so much the better for knowing her.

    Sally, i like your blog.

    ReplyDelete