This year I put a lot of consideration into my resolutions. You can read more about that here.
One month in, I think I'm still going strong.
- Read at least 12 books in 2011 - I have read two books already only 10 more to go. (I don't think will be reading 2 books every month, I am just eager this month)
- Read through the entire Bible - Our church has a reading guide to help with this and it is keeping me on track.
- Make the bed every day - Justin and I have made our bed everyday!! It has now become part of our morning routine and I love walking into the room with the bed made. I feel like the room looks cleaner when the bed is made.
- Blog at least once a week - As many of you know I have been blogging 3 times a week. My resolution was to blog at least once a week so I am still going strong. However, as much consideration I have decided to scale back and only blog once or twice and week. This way I will be able to put more time and thought to each post I make.
- Like always, workout/eat better - I have been working out at least 3 days a week. I am also planning on running a 10K at the end of April. I have been cooking healthy recipes and taking multi-vitamins. This will be the one resolution that will give me the most trouble.